About Aramco Holidays & Resorts Private Limited
We at Aramco Holidays are aiming to be one of the world’s top five vacation ownership enterprises. To do so, we’ve set ourselves ambitious objectives that correspond with the company’s Rise mentality to become the greatest at what we do. With a membership base of over 4500+ people who may visit 100+ resorts in India and abroad.
Aramco Holidays is a company that provides limitless chances for innovation while also providing challenges that will help you advance your career. The company culture is based on openness, respect, and trust between coworkers, which helps to promote employee empowerment. We think this encourages each of us to provide exceptional service at every touch point by making us feel empowered in the workplace. If you are looking for a rewarding job that makes people smile not just for yourself but those around you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Process for Recruitment and Selection
Aramco Holidays & Resorts is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. The recruitment process may vary depending on the position you are applying for, but generally includes the following steps:
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email or our online form.
- If your qualifications meet the requirements of the position, you will be contacted by a member of our HR team to schedule an interview.
- Interviews will be conducted by a panel of Aramco representatives.
- After the interview, we will extend a job offer to the candidate we believe is the best fit for the position.
- Aramco Holidays & Resorts Pvt Ltd values employee development and will provide you with the training and resources you need to be successful in your new role.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a competitive wage and generous benefits. We look forward to hearing from you!